- 1 lb lasagna noodle, oven ready
- 32 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 lbs Italian sausage
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel skins from sausage and brown in large pot. Use a potato masher to easily mash into chunks.
- Drain sausage and rinse in hot water to remove excess fat.
- Put sausage back into pot and add both jars of sauce. Heat until bubbly.
- Spread a layer of sauce on bottom of 9x14 pan.
- Begin layering the ingredients in this order: lasagna, ricotta, sauce, parmesan, mozerella. End with a layer of mozerella.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.