Wendys Kitchen's Note:
An easy one dish meal with moroccan flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ras el hanout spice mix or 2 teaspoons moroccan seasoning
- 500 g lamb fillets, diced
- 1 1/4 cups basmati rice
- 2 cups beef stock or 2 cups vegetable stock
- 50 g dried apricots, chopped
- 400 g canned chick-peas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- mint leaf
- flat bread, to serve
- 1Heat oil in frypan. Add onions and cook until just golden.
- 2Add spice and cook for few seconds, add meat and stir 3 minutes until meat is browned.
- 3Stir in rice, add stock and bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes until rice is tender and most of stock is absorbed.
- 5Stir in apricots, chicpeas and pine nuts. Garnish with mint and serve with tzatziki and flatbread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lamb Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.5
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 766.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ras el hanout spice mix