Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
For those who like lamb and spicy foods this is a simple tasty dish.
- 680.38 g lamb (cut into cubes)
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 411.06 g can stewed tomatoes
- 4.92 ml ginger (fresh if possible)
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 297.66 g can condensed French onion soup
- 297.66 g can water (use empty soup can)
- 473.18 ml potatoes (peeled or cubed)
- In a skillet heat oil and brown lamb cubes.
- Remove lamb from oil and place on paper towels to let the oil drain.
- Lower heat of the remaining oil and add the seasonings, stir to blend.
- Add lamb back to mixture stirring to coat each piece.
- Add soup, water and tomatoes.
- Cover and let simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes (or until potatoes are tender).
- I serve this in a bowl with a green leaf salad and fresh biscuits or homemade bread.