This is a fun greek twist on the traditional burger. Ready in no time at all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground lamb
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- kosher salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 scallions, diced
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 3 ounces plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, chopped and peeled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 6 sandwich buns or 12 slices country bread, toasted
- 1To make feta sauce: In food processor mix yogurt, feta cheese, cucumber, one diced scallion and vinegar until smooth.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Refrigerate while making burgers, or at least 15 minutes.
- 4For burgers: Mix lamb, curry, remaining scallion and (generously)salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Form into six oval patties(to fit rolls/toast) and season with salt and pepper.
- 6In large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high.
- 7Cook patties until browned on outside and just cooked through(approx. 5 minutes each side).
- 8Serve burgers on rolls topped with tomato slices and sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lamb Burgers With Cucumber-Feta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.0
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 435.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g