1/1 Photo of Easy Kool-Aid Frozen Sherbet (Kid Pleaser)
This recipe goes back years, it takes only minutes to make but will need some freezer time to firm up, pick you favorite flavor of Kool Aid to make this --- this is so much fun to prepare if you have kids they just love the different colors and flavors --- for a low fat treat use low-fat milk or fat free milk
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl stir together sugar, Kool-aid powder and the milk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 2Pour into an 8x8-inch (or larger) pan; cover with heavy plastic wrap and freeze for about 1 hour or until thickened.
- 3Transfer to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- 4Return to freezer container; cover and freeze until firm.
- 5Remove about 15 minutes from freezer before using.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Kool-Aid Frozen Sherbet (Kid Pleaser)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g