This recipe goes back years, it takes only minutes to make but will need some freezer time to firm up, pick you favorite flavor of Kool Aid to make this --- this is so much fun to prepare if you have kids they just love the different colors and flavors --- for a low fat treat use low-fat milk or fat free milk
- In a bowl stir together sugar, Kool-aid powder and the milk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch (or larger) pan; cover with heavy plastic wrap and freeze for about 1 hour or until thickened.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Return to freezer container; cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove about 15 minutes from freezer before using.