1/1 Photo of Easy Kitchenaid Mixer Pizza Dough
If you have a large mixer, this is so easy and the mixer even does the kneading for you. Our family makes homemade pizza almost once a week, its so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water in mixer bowl and sprinkle yeast over water to dissolve.
- 2Mix water and yeast with whisk attachment until foamy.
- 3Add Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano and Honey and whisk together until well blended.
- 4Add 1 Cup of Flour and mix together.
- 5Remove whisk attachment scraping dough mixture into bowl and attach bread hook to mixer.
- 6Add another Cup of Flour and mix on low speed until well incorporated and dough is not "sticky". If dough is too sticky, add the additonal 1/4 cup (or more) of flour until it resembles bread dough.
- 7Mix dough on medium speed for 5-7 minutes until it is elastic and smooth.
- 8Remove dough ball from mixer and place in an oiled bowl large enough for the dough to double in size.Cover bowl with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise in a warm place, away from drafts.
- 9When dough is doubled in size (15-20 minutes), remove from bowl and punch down dough, roll out to desired thickness and shape.
- 10Drizzle Olive Oil on rolled out dough, sprinkle with additonal Dried Oregano and Kosher Salt, and top as desired.
- 11Bake on a perforated pizza pan in a very hot (500 degree) oven. Start pizza on bottom rack for 5 minutes. Using a pizza peal, slide the peal underneath the pan and move the pizza to the oven's top rack. Continue baking until crust is browned, and toppings are heated (5-7 minutes more).
- 12Using the pizza peal, remove the pizza pan from the oven carefully. Place pan on a heat proof surface, then use the pizza peal to remove the pizza from the pan. Allow pizza to cool for 2 minutes on the peal, then slice as desired using a pizza cutter.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Kitchenaid Mixer Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g