Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good starter recipe for a young couple; easy to make and tastes great. I got it from a website for freezer recipes -- can't remember which one.
- Mix chicken, tomatoes, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, picante sauce, and powder in a bowl.
- Arrange 1/3 of the tortillas to cover the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Spoon 1/2 of chicken mixture on top of tortillas.
- Arrange last 1/3 of tortillas on top of the mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.