Recipe by StephanieNS
This is a GREAT King Ranch Casserole with not too many ingredients. Easy to make and good to eat!
Top Review by anjeeperz
I really enjoyed this recipe. Especially because my hubby made it.He added some canned mushrooms and onions and substituted velvetta for mozzerella cheese. It was suprisingly really tasty!
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 8 flour tortillas, ripped into 1/4ths
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into bite size chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put chopped chicken, cream of mushroom soup, Ro-tel tomatoes, and chunks of Velveeta into a bowl; stir them together.
- Spray baking pan with Pam, and then cover the bottom of the pan with half of the tortilla triangles.
- Pour half of the mixture in your bowl on top of the tortillas and spread it around so that it covers all of the tortillas.
- Put remaining half of tortillas on top of the mixture.
- Pour the rest of the mixture from your bowl on top of the second layer of tortillas and once again spread it around onto all of the tortillas.
- Cover top of baking pan with foil and let the casserole cook for 30 minutes.