This is a GREAT King Ranch Casserole with not too many ingredients. Easy to make and good to eat!
Make and share this Easy King Ranch Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put chopped chicken, cream of mushroom soup, Ro-tel tomatoes, and chunks of Velveeta into a bowl; stir them together.
- Spray baking pan with Pam, and then cover the bottom of the pan with half of the tortilla triangles.
- Pour half of the mixture in your bowl on top of the tortillas and spread it around so that it covers all of the tortillas.
- Put remaining half of tortillas on top of the mixture.
- Pour the rest of the mixture from your bowl on top of the second layer of tortillas and once again spread it around onto all of the tortillas.
- Cover top of baking pan with foil and let the casserole cook for 30 minutes.