1/1 Photo of Easy King Ranch Casserole
This is a GREAT King Ranch Casserole with not too many ingredients. Easy to make and good to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put chopped chicken, cream of mushroom soup, Ro-tel tomatoes, and chunks of Velveeta into a bowl; stir them together.
- 3Spray baking pan with Pam, and then cover the bottom of the pan with half of the tortilla triangles.
- 4Pour half of the mixture in your bowl on top of the tortillas and spread it around so that it covers all of the tortillas.
- 5Put remaining half of tortillas on top of the mixture.
- 6Pour the rest of the mixture from your bowl on top of the second layer of tortillas and once again spread it around onto all of the tortillas.
- 7Cover top of baking pan with foil and let the casserole cook for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy King Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 1592.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 32.0 g