Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe if you keep kielbasa in your fridge but get tired of the same old recipes.
- 1 cup sliced kielbasa
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup sauted Baby Spinach
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook kielbasa in frying pan.
- Combine all ingredients into casserole dish except cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
This was a really good and simple dish. I think total it took about 20 minutes to make it and that is including chopping the spinach. I pretty much followed the recipe except that I added some black beans for some more protein and I used four cheese spaghetti sauce because I didn't have any pizza sauce. I also used Ronzoni Garden Delight penne to add some extra veggie servings. It was pretty tasty and I will definitely be making it again. Thanks for posting.