Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Terrific pie and very easy to prepare. Great for those hectic nights.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lime juice until fluffy.
- Fold in 6 oz of the thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
This may not be "authentic", but I make this pie 'sugar-free' and my family loves it!
What a wonderful recipe. I was looking for a no-cook recipe. I have guests who come to dinner every Wednesday (while their kitchen is being remodeled) and wanted to make something fun for dessert. I used your recipe for the key lime filling using low-fat cream cheese. I made the graham cracker crumbs. Then in small parfait glasses, I layered a layer of crumbs, a layer of key lime filling and topped it off with the whipped cream (which I also made unsweetened). I tried it myself and it's heavenly. It's looks pretty in the layers in the parfait glass. It's a real keeper. I call it key lime pie in a glass. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Fantastic pie-wish I could give it more than 5 stars.Thanks for posting.