Recipe by Nat Da Brat
It's cool, frothy, and tart, and pronounced by many to taste just like key lime pie in a glass. I use tequila but some people prefer gin.
- 295 ml can frozen limeade concentrate
- 295 ml can half-and-half cream
- 295 ml can tequila
- 1 lime
- 14.79 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 14.79 ml coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Empty frozen limeade into blender.
- 2. Fill the limeade container with half-and-half, empty into the mixer.
- 3. Fill the limeade container with tequila, empty into the mixer.
- 4. Add 1 can of ice cubes to blender.
- 5. Blend until smooth.
- 6. Rim a margarita glass with a piece of lime and then graham cracker crumbs and salt (mix them together ahead of time (about half and half).
- 7. Pour and enjoy.