Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's cool, frothy, and tart, and pronounced by many to taste just like key lime pie in a glass. I use tequila but some people prefer gin.
- 1. Empty frozen limeade into blender.
- 2. Fill the limeade container with half-and-half, empty into the mixer.
- 3. Fill the limeade container with tequila, empty into the mixer.
- 4. Add 1 can of ice cubes to blender.
- 5. Blend until smooth.
- 6. Rim a margarita glass with a piece of lime and then graham cracker crumbs and salt (mix them together ahead of time (about half and half).
- 7. Pour and enjoy.