- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lime zest, lime juice, and vanilla with a mixer on medium until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and lime slices.