Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from a Philadelphia cream cheese advertisement.
Make and share this Easy Key Lime Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lime zest, lime juice, and vanilla with a mixer on medium until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and lime slices.
I made this without the crust, and used the zest and juice of one lime. I also reduced the cooking time to 30 minutes. Very good recipe. Thanks for posting!
This was really good.... I loved how easy it was to fix.... My husband loved it as well... Key Lime is his favorite.... Next time I'll probably double the amount of lime juice (he loves the flavor of lime) and only cook it for about 35 min.... I found it to be a bit tough and browner than I like after 40.... Thanks so much for sharing....
Delicious !!! I served this to my family for our Christmas dessert today. It was a huge hit. I bought a can of reddi whip for topping. It was super easy to make and baked it exactly 40 minutes. Then chilled it overnight. It was perfect. Thank you for the recipe !!