- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, at room temperature slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons real butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cake: Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease and lightly flour a bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Glaze: Combine all ingredients with a fork & mix well. Drizzle over completely cooled cake.
- I like to warm servings in the microwave for about 20 seconds just before serving.