1/1 Photo of Easy Juicy Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a super easy recipe for the juiciest, tastiest pork tenderloin. Adapted from a Paula Deen recipe to simplify it for our busy schedules. Brining the pork keeps it tender and juicy, eliminates high roasting temperatures, and constantly checking for doneness. It's fantastic with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve 1/2 cup salt and sugar with water in large bowl.
- 2Submerge pork, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients in a teacup and let sit at room temperature.
- 4I've substituted Italian seasoning for the herbs and it works very well.
- 5Rinse roast under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Rub herb mixture over entire pork loin.
- 7Place in loaf pan and cook at 325F for 90 minutes.
- 8Tent pork and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 9Slice and serve with stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Juicy Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.5
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 16077.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 67.6 g