Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can't get much easier than this and it is always the first to go. I was making this for years, before I realized I was supposed to put sour cream in it -- so leave it out if you want sweeter! Lime jello and kiwi or well drained pineapple or strawberry jello with fresh strawberries are good too!
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (or more, depending on how creamy you want it)
- 1⁄2-1 cup sour cream, to taste
- mandarin orange, for garnish,on top
- Mix Cool Whip, Jello powder and sour cream until Jello powder dissolves.
- Spread in a serving dish and top with fruit.
- Can be served immediately or chilled until serving.