- 1 (3 ounce) box Jello gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mochiko sweet rice flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in hot water and stir well.
- Add sugar, mochiko, and mix.
- Add vanill and mix.
- Spray a 12 inch micro bunt pan with PAM and pour mixture in.
- Cover pan with saran wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and cool thoroughly.
- Take mochi out of pan and place on a dish.
- Cut into 1/2 inch pieces using a plastic knife.
- Dip each piece in potato starch to prevent from sticking together.
- Shake off excess.