Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy microwave jello mochi. Very simple and quick!
Make and share this Easy Jello Mochi recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve jello in hot water and stir well.
- Add sugar, mochiko, and mix.
- Add vanill and mix.
- Spray a 12 inch micro bunt pan with PAM and pour mixture in.
- Cover pan with saran wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and cool thoroughly.
- Take mochi out of pan and place on a dish.
- Cut into 1/2 inch pieces using a plastic knife.
- Dip each piece in potato starch to prevent from sticking together.
- Shake off excess.