These are great to serve to a crowd, you can make them ahead and keep warm in the oven. No need to add in salt to the flour mixture as the soy sauce is salty enough. Double the recipe if desired. Servings are only estimated.
- 1360.77 g chicken wings (cut in half)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (can omit)
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper (or to taste, use only if you like spicy!)
- 236.59 ml butter
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml Accent seasoning (optional)
- 2.46 ml salt
- Mix the flour with the cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet until hot.
- Dip the wings into the eggs, then into the flour mixture.
- Fry the wings until deep brown and crisp, then transfer into a shallow roasting pan.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees, spooning the sauce over the wings while baking.