1/5 Photos of Easy Japanese Chicken Wings
These are great to serve to a crowd, you can make them ahead and keep warm in the oven. No need to add in salt to the flour mixture as the soy sauce is salty enough. Double the recipe if desired. Servings are only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken wings (cut in half)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (can omit)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste, use only if you like spicy!)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Mix the flour with the cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- 2Heat butter and oil in a skillet until hot.
- 3Dip the wings into the eggs, then into the flour mixture.
- 4Fry the wings until deep brown and crisp, then transfer into a shallow roasting pan.
- 5Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
- 6Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees, spooning the sauce over the wings while baking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Japanese Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1055.4
- Calories from Fat 660
- Total Fat 73.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 326.6 mg
- Sodium 1105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 47.1 g