Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great appetizer for parties and easy!
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 10 -15 jalapenos (small ones are usually hotter. Big ones can be cheesier!)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- garlic powder
- Brown and drain sausage. Set aside to cool a little.
- Cut jalapenos in half length-wise and clean out middle stuff and seeds.
- In a bowl, squish together the cream cheese, sausage, and a few shakes of garlic powder (to your own taste).
- Stuff each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Place the jalapenos on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. They are done when they are beginning to brown on the top.