Chef #726699's Note:
A great appetizer for parties and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and drain sausage. Set aside to cool a little.
- 2Cut jalapenos in half length-wise and clean out middle stuff and seeds.
- 3In a bowl, squish together the cream cheese, sausage, and a few shakes of garlic powder (to your own taste).
- 4Stuff each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- 5Place the jalapenos on a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. They are done when they are beginning to brown on the top.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 148.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g