1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Wedding Soup
This is a quick go to soup on a chilly day. It's quick, it's easy, and it tastes great. My husband who tends to be a picky eater (Yuck) was not too sure about it at first. Now it is his favorite. It doesn't get any easier than this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broth and one cup water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add pasta and meatballs.
- 3Return to a boil; cook 7 to 9 minutes or until pasta is done.
- 4Do Not Drain.
- 5Reduce heat; stir in spinach and pizza sauce.
- 6Cook one to two minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 7I like to top mine with a little bit of shredded Mozzarella.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Wedding Soup
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1006.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: