Recipe by BumpsLady
This is a quick go to soup on a chilly day. It's quick, it's easy, and it tastes great. My husband who tends to be a picky eater (Yuck) was not too sure about it at first. Now it is his favorite. It doesn't get any easier than this.
Top Review by nancyal
I made this tonight and it was so easy and delicious...such a nice quick meal for a cold night...I didn't have fresh spinach, but I did have a bag of frozen spinach, so I used that. My family loved it....I will make this again....Thank you for sharing...
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml medium pasta shell, uncooked (sometimes I use Ditalini also, same amount)
- 16 frozen meatballs, cooked
- 473.18 ml spinach leaves, finely shredded
- 236.59 ml pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth and one cup water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add pasta and meatballs.
- Return to a boil; cook 7 to 9 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Do Not Drain.
- Reduce heat; stir in spinach and pizza sauce.
- Cook one to two minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- I like to top mine with a little bit of shredded Mozzarella.