Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dry red wine or 1⁄3 cup beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (1 cup) (optional)
- Combine tomatoes, broth, mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, wine, basil and sugar in crock pot.
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
- Stir oil and salt into soup.
- Garnish with cheese, if desired.