Prep 23 mins
Cook 34 mins
This is a very easy simple idea Maria ran by me its really delicious
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb Green Giant garden herb pasta accents
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 ounce shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Heat a heavy nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook
- 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently until browned. Drain off excess fat. Add
- vegetables and pasta to pan. Reduce heat to low, cover pan and simmer 8-10 minutes,.
- or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sauce and simmer.
- 2 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
This is excellent for a fast recipe. I used Schwans Mini Bow Tie Pasta with red Peppers,Peas,Corn and Shredded carrots and Provolene cheese. I boiled for 10 minutes, drained, then added to meat.Thanks for posting.20 minutes from freezer(the pasta)to the table for this recipe.The recipe said 57 minutes?