Recipe by Concoctionista
A recipe from Kraft Food & Family. this is a delicious stew inspired by the hearty italian flavors of minestrone.
Top Review by Vseward (Chef~V)
Wonderful Italian flavor! This was so easy to make. I used small rotini pasta in lieu of macaroni, personal preference... skipped the beans and added pepperoni instead to give it more pizza flavor. Boy did it ;) Great recipe that I will no doubt make again and again. Thanks for posting! (Made for 'Easy-Does-It' -- Photo Event)
- 29.58 ml Italian dressing
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 453.59 g bag stir fry vegetables
- 425.24 g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 236.59 ml macaroni, uncooked
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- heat dressing in saucepan on medium heat.
- add sausage and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up sausage.
- add broth, veggies, beans and tomatoes.
- bring to boil.
- stir in macaroni.
- reduce heat to medium & simmer 8-10 minutes.
- ladle into 8 bowls and top with cheese.