- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 8 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth to boiling in a 10-inch skillet.
- Stir in pasta and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans and vegetables.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in parsley; sprinkle with cheese.