1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions for a Crowd or a Few
2 hrs 10 mins
When my children are home for the summer they always ask for grilled foods and Italian sausage subs are a great meal for dinners or lunch. Well making 6-8 is easy enough on the grill but then all the friends are here (LOVE THAT) so I need to make enough for 20-30. Came up with this easy way to do sausage and they do taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put italian sausage ropes in roasting pan large enough to fit amount you are making.
- 2quarter onions and put on top.
- 3cut green peppers into strips and throw on top.
- 4add water.
- 5cover pan with heavy duty foil and bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees (time varies depending on amount of sausage).
- 6once done, cut into roll length pieces.
- 7***OPTIONAL-at this point I have thrown on a hot grill to put grill marks and sear skins.
- 8put on nice hoagie rolls, cover with peppers and onions
- 9(optional)add provolone or mozzerella cheese get a good napkin and enjoy!
- 10NOTES- easily reduces.
- 11sausage freezes and reheats well.
- 12onions and peppers are done fresh.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions for a Crowd or a Few
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.0
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 1098.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g