1/2 Photos of Easy Italian Sausage and Pasta Skillet Meal
This is adapted from a Kraft recipe. Very easy and most definitely comfort food! Also easily adapted for healthier lifestyles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start browning the sausage in a skillet. After a couple of minutes, add the peppers and garlic.
- 2Meanwhile, start cooking the pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- 3When the sausage is cooked and the peppers are softened, add the spaghetti sauce, crumble in the chicken stock cube and if preferred, some herbs or italian seasoning.
- 4Simmer the sausage mixture for at least 5 minutes, until the pasta is ready.
- 5Add the pasta to the sausage mixture in the skillet and stir. Top with the cheese. Continue warming until the cheese has melted (you could use a broiler/ grill to melt the cheese if, like me, you use low fat cheese and it takes a while to melt!).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Sausage and Pasta Skillet Meal
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 2233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 39.7 g