Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best salad to serve with any italian dish, in my opinion. It is simple to make, with very few ingredients, and is so yummy!!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix by hand, and serve!
- Add more parmesan if desired.
This is really great salad!! Super easy to put together and tastes DELICIOUS!!
An adequate salad, but rather uninteresting. It's quick and suitable for a dinner salad, however. I added cherry tomatoes for color and flavor. If I was to make it again, I'd add some variety of dark green lettuce.