I came up with this after looking at everyone else's recipes and realizing I was missing at least one ingredient for every one I wanted to make. The result was the following and my family loved it.
- 4 lbs bottom round beef roast
- 8 ounces balsamic vinaigrette or 8 ounces olive oil and vinegar dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- italian seasoning
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Pour dressing on top and then sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- Remove meat from au jus and shred or slice.
- Place meat back in juices and sprinkle top with Italian seasoning; stir.
- Serve on toasted kaiser rolls.