1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Roast Beef for Sandwiches (Crock Pot)
10 hrs 15 mins
I came up with this after looking at everyone else's recipes and realizing I was missing at least one ingredient for every one I wanted to make. The result was the following and my family loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs bottom round beef roast
- 8 ounces balsamic vinaigrette or 8 ounces olive oil and vinegar dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- italian seasoning
- 1Place roast in crock pot.
- 2Pour dressing on top and then sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- 3Place lid on crock pot and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- 4Remove meat from au jus and shred or slice.
- 5Place meat back in juices and sprinkle top with Italian seasoning; stir.
- 6Serve on toasted kaiser rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Roast Beef for Sandwiches (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.2
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 145.3 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bottom round beef roast