Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy potato salad. Great for the summer with something yummy on the grill. Not much fuss and it goes well with many foods -- chicken, pork, beef...
- 1360.77 g potatoes (I like red best but use white too)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 236.59 ml Italian salad dressing
- Cook potatoes till perfectly done.
- Cook eggs.
- Leave potatoes and eggs out on a towel on the counter to cool to room temperature.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Peel and slice eggs.
- Pour on the salad dressing.
- Toss together.
- Sometimes I will slice one egg and put in a circle on top to make it look prettier. Maybe sprinkle with parsley for a fancier look.