Sounds so tasty and would make a great holiday party appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In small bowl, combine cheese, pepperoni, oregano and egg yolk; mix well.
- 3Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons pepperoni mixture.
- 4Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
- 5Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- 6Place, cut side down, 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg white.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Pinwheels- Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 69.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g