Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds so tasty and would make a great holiday party appetizer.
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1.23 ml dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg yolk
- 226.79 g Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In small bowl, combine cheese, pepperoni, oregano and egg yolk; mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons pepperoni mixture.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place, cut side down, 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
I went to add this recipe and was happy to see that it was all ready posted. My DH loved these. I made as directed but next time I would add a little Parmesan cheese to the top. Nice recipe.