4 hrs 30 mins
I live in Phoenix, Arizona, so I needed a Pasta Salad without MAYO. *The heat spoils it very quickly* I came up with the below pasta salad, while experimenting. I hope you all enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) packages small shell pasta
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounce) package finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of kraft Italian dressing
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby peas, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package diced ham (optional)
- 1Cook both boxes of pasta as directed.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- 3Drain very well once again.
- 4Dice ingredients that need it.
- 5Add everything to a large bowl; mix well and cover.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 4 hours so the flavors can be absorbed. I refrigerate mine overnight.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 578.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g