Recipe by SultreeFox
I live in Phoenix, Arizona, so I needed a Pasta Salad without MAYO. *The heat spoils it very quickly* I came up with the below pasta salad, while experimenting. I hope you all enjoy it!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages small shell pasta
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefinely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof kraft Italian dressing
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby peas, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) packagediced ham (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook both boxes of pasta as directed.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Drain very well once again.
- Dice ingredients that need it.
- Add everything to a large bowl; mix well and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours so the flavors can be absorbed. I refrigerate mine overnight.