A summer favorite!
Make and share this Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 cup peas (thawed if using frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup carrot, chopped (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Mix seasoning, italian dressing and Miracle Whip in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
We really liked this pasta salad, which was colorful and tasty. I added all the optional ingredients, as well as some pepperoni, which added a little zip. I used a rotini for the pasta, which I thought would hold the dressing nicely, and it did. This is a great side dish or even a portable lunch. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
Made this for Thanksgiving this year and everyone loved it. I used bowtie pasta, but will use a smaller type next time. I was worried about the Miracle Whip and Italian dressing mixture. But then I realized it was the same thing as a creamy Italian dressing. Silly me! Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game 2012