Recipe by Chef Leigh
Simple to make and good to eat a coworker at work use to make it all the time without vegetables. there was never any left. One thing I found with this basic recipe that you can be creative adding meat, croutons, diffrent vegatbles like tomatoes and squash. I think that is why I like it so much you can change it each time you make it.
Top Review by bmcnichol
We liked this as it was different from our "regular" pasta salad. It was easy to put together but I didn't measure anything other then the cheese. I know I used a lot more dressing as I used a 16 ounce container. This pasta salad contained vegetables I don't normally put in my pasta salad. We enjoyed the change.
- 3 cups pasta, cooked and drain recommend spiral kind and muticolor
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta according to package.
- mix with your fresh chopped vegetables.
- Pour dressing over and lightly mix until dressing is completely mixed in with pasta and veggies.
- chill the night before serving or at least and hour before serving.
- Also before serving can sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and for a cruchy taste can add croutons. or for those who crave meat add bacon bits.Make sure the dressing you are using is oil based.