Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got it from Kraft
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups penne pasta or 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Add cooked pasta, sauce, and half of the parmesan; mix well.
- Spoon into 13X9-inch baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Simply, Easy, Fast, Inexpensive & tastes like lasagna. What's not to like? :) I had several opened packages of cheese that needed to be used. Parmesan, Cheddar, Mozzarella and a part bag of Tex-Mex cheese. Worked perfectly. Just what I needed on a day when I didn't really want to invest a lot of time or thought into supper. The bonus is that since there is only the two of us....leftovers. :) Thanks for sharing your recipe.
We love this recipe! I use extra lean ground beef and whole wheat penne. You can also make it meatless with 2 cups of Boca crumbles. I like to add some minced garlic, basil and oregano to the meat. It makes delicious leftovers too! Thanks for posting.
We love this! So simple, quick and easy to put together and tastes great! I use traditional Prego for my sauce and only a half pound of burger (personal choice) It reheats really well for leftovers too! Thanks for sharing! :)