- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked cavatappi pasta
- 1⁄2 lb spicy bulk sausage
- 6 -7 medium plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, cream and drained pasta to sausage, stir gently to mix.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until throughly heated.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.