Recipe by Mims & Squims
Fresh herbs take an extra minute to chop, but they make for sensational flavor!
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons aged asiago cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces refrigerated bread dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine parmesan, asiago, herbs, & garlic; set aside.
- Cut dough into 24 pieces. Roll & twist each piece into 12-inch rope.
- Sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Place ropes, 1-inch apart, on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cover with saran wrap or towel and let rise 20 minutes.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden. Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.