Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something i just did one night when i couldnt get to the store and had a dinner party planned.
- 2 cups salad dressing (italian)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 cup wine (white)
- 1. put chicken dressing and rosemary in a container with a lid and marinade overnight or as long as you can. the longer the better.
- 2. heat up some olive oil in the grill pan untill nice and hot.
- 3.place chicken in and pour maranade over all the chicken in pan.
- 4.thouroghly cook through about 15 mins on each side. cut open if needed to see if it is white inside -- white inside means done.
I was surprised at how good this recipe is, however there is nothing in the instructions about what to do with the wine, so I had to guess. I also had to improvise, as I don't have a grill pan. I cooked my chicken in a saute pan, with a weighted, foil covered pan, sort of as a press. After I got a nice brown color on the chicken, I added about half of the wine, for about the last 10 minutes of cooking time. I did give a lot of flavor. I used the other half of the wine, so deglaze the pan, after I removed the chicken, scraping up all the brown bits, and reducing, for a sauce. The flavor was fab! I will definitely make this again! Thanks so much for posting this recipe, Boos Rachie. Made for Fall PAC 2011.