Recipe by beethovenandante
Delicious and takes only 15 minutes to make... only 4 main ingredients! Great snack for kids and great appetizer.
Top Review by Motivated Mama
These were perfection and I even forgot the cheese!! I made them on whole grain heels, popped them in the toaster oven and sliced them afterward. When my 3 yr old ate one she asked me if it was a treat. So easy and tasty!! Thanks for posting!
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (McCormick of just 1 tsp of favorite dried herbs)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees on Bake.
- Cut bread into 3/4 inch wide strips and lay them flat on an aluminum pan (I like to use scissors not knives).
- Drizzle olive oil onto bread, sprinkle herbs and cheese.
- Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- If you want to make mini croutons for salad, cut the bread into small cubes (instead of step one) and follow same procedure.