Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I came up with to suit a diet I was following at the time. It's so simple, but it's delicious, and it's good for you, too.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil and oregano, undrained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, undrained
- mozzarella cheese, to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Brown the ground turkey.
- In same pot, add all tomatoes and all beans.
- Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer about 10 minutes.
- I like to sprinkle a little mozzarella on after ladling into serving dishes.