1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Chicken Sandwich
Chef #525028's Note:
Quick breaded chicken sandwich with mozzarella & marinara.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave frozen patties on high for 3 minutes.
- 2Add cheese to each patty and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- 3Lightly toast french rolls or hamburger buns in toaster.
- 4Place chicken patty & cheese onto roll and spoon on marinara sauce and parmesan cheese to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 904.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken patties