Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick breaded chicken sandwich with mozzarella & marinara.
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 French rolls or 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Microwave frozen patties on high for 3 minutes.
- Add cheese to each patty and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Lightly toast french rolls or hamburger buns in toaster.
- Place chicken patty & cheese onto roll and spoon on marinara sauce and parmesan cheese to taste.
My mom used to make these for us as kids. No marinara sauce or buns. She would just use spagehtti sauce. Quick parmesan!
I made this as part of our dinner. It was quick and easy to make. Next time I would do the patty's in the oven like others because everyone said their patty's weren't crispy enough with the sauce and cheese on them.
Great lunch! I had to use shredded mozzarella because that's all that I had. I cooked my patty in the oven because I like it toasted up and the microwave doesn't do that. Very tasty sandwich! Thanks so much for posting!