Recipe by mydesigirl
I made this a lot before I found Zaar. This pie is from Bisquick's easy and delicious recipe book.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup green bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) packageshredded Italian cheese or 1 (4 ounce) package pizza cheese or 1 (4 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 9-inch pie pan.
- Stir chicken, bell pepper, and pizza sauce in pie pan; arrange evenly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.