Recipe by ABfan13
This recipe is great on grilled chicken! The vinegar helps create a tender meat, so the longer it marinates, the better. A favorite of mine is to grill chicken using this, slice it into strips, and serve with pasta (this goes great with my "Béchamel (White Sauce)" recipe!). This marinade tastes just as good without the Montreal Chicken Seasoning, so if you're out of it, don't stress!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (apple cider works well)
- 1 tablespoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
- Completely cover each chicken breast with marinade. Store in gallon-size ziplock baggies, Tupperware containers, or other sealable, air-tight container. Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours or overnight.