Prep 6 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy and good. A favorite way of ours to grill chicken in the summer!
- 1360.77-1814.36 g boneless chicken
- 453.59 g bottle Italian salad dressing
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 78.07 ml honey
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml paprika
- Marinate chicken for 6 hours or overnight and grill.
Makes a very tasy marinade for chicken. The marinade really helps the chicken stay moist while grilling, and the flavor nicely permeates throughout. I made this as a "dump" recipe, putting everything in a zip-top bag and freezing. Great to have on hand in the freezer for a quick meal later.
Wonderful, I used zesty italian dressing.
This was OK, but all the honey did nothing except make my chicken burn and stick to the grill.