Prep 6 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy and good. A favorite way of ours to grill chicken in the summer!
- 3 -4 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Marinate chicken for 6 hours or overnight and grill.
Makes a very tasy marinade for chicken. The marinade really helps the chicken stay moist while grilling, and the flavor nicely permeates throughout. I made this as a "dump" recipe, putting everything in a zip-top bag and freezing. Great to have on hand in the freezer for a quick meal later.
Wonderful, I used zesty italian dressing.
This was OK, but all the honey did nothing except make my chicken burn and stick to the grill.