Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Low-fat recipe with a few changes to suit my taste from Campbell's Low-Fat Cooking.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10 3⁄4 ounces campbell's tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- In small bowl mix soup, chicken broth, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spoon over chicken and bake 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken.
- Stir sauce thicken if needed.