1 hr 20 mins
Tauna Scroggins's Note:
This is a family favorite, and is so easy! 4 Ingredients plus oil and seasoning. So simple! Got it from a friend of a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry, skin if you prefer.
- 2Wash and cut potatoes and tomatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- 3Cut onion into wedges.
- 4Combine all ingredients in 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Pour Olive oil over all.
- 6Sprinkle Italian Seasoning evenly over all.
- 7Mix to ensure that all pieces are coated.
- 8Bake uncovered in 450 degree oven, 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- 9(Baking time varies according to size of chicken pieces.) VARIATION: I have also added one large zucchini cut into bite sized chunks before baking.
- 10Delicious in the summer!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: