Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family favorite, and is so easy! 4 Ingredients plus oil and seasoning. So simple! Got it from a friend of a friend.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, skin if you prefer.
- Wash and cut potatoes and tomatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- Cut onion into wedges.
- Combine all ingredients in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour Olive oil over all.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning evenly over all.
- Mix to ensure that all pieces are coated.
- Bake uncovered in 450 degree oven, 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- (Baking time varies according to size of chicken pieces.) VARIATION: I have also added one large zucchini cut into bite sized chunks before baking.
- Delicious in the summer!