Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from my mother, its dead simple and absolutely amazing!
- Put a pan on medium heat.
- Fill the bottom of the pan with olive oil.
- Chop the onions (quite big) and add to the pan.
- Add garlic cloves, chopped very small.
- Add chicken pieces and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Leave for 30 minutes - until reduced,.
- Add wine, then turn the heat up full and leave until cooked.
This turned out very well. Despite lacking any kind of salt or pepper, the chicken was very flavorful. After reducing, it had a kind of BBQ flavor to it. We couldn't really tell that the Rosemary did much other than give us tiny sticks to chew on. Even so, this recipe is a keeper. Thanks for sharing!